Friday, 10 March 2017

Altered Denim Journal Cover

Hello out there!!

Hope everyone is well, it's Friday and all is well in the land of Georgie.

Today I'm sharing a cover of my denim art journal over at Mixed Media Place



I must admit I do not feel too pleased about the final look of this piece but I did enjoy the process of creating and that is what this is all about right? We don't always get it spot on every time and rather than leaving it in the dark I thought I'd still share it. 

Anyway, I'll leave you with some close ups :) :




Hugs
Georgie

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. It may not be what you wanted it to be but I can tell you - it is gorgeous! Love that fabulous texture and dreamy colours! Love the close ups of that brilliant crackle! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps it will grown on you, as you use it, I love the contrast of the denim with your embellishments and the crackle looks wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops! I left a comment on MMP...I for one, love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

© Little Blue | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig