Luna Dreams

Hello!

Over at Mixed Media World it is time for a new challenge and this month we have the theme:

Glam-Grunge

Here is my take on this month's theme:


This a Tim Holtz journal - and I thought it was high time I crack open some of my older dies that I fell in love with but hardly use - so this is a little blast from the past too!


Lots of details built up with paste, stencils and crackle, then, micro beads, seed beads and glitter.




Love creating texture like this! This part is the edge of the moon with the micro beads swamped in to the paste.




And finally lets not forget the back! I'm not completely happy with this but I can always come back to it again. No doubt as the journal fills it will get an aged look! 

Cheers hunies
Gee
xx

13 comments

  1. Gorgeous texture and beautiful art Georgie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgie, Awesome ! Very beautiful color transitions !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how it almost looks melted - those little seed beads are way cute ...& to me, the rainbow-ish back is GORG! I wouldn't change a thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent! And I love the back, too. It is quieter, but still beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your journal cover and the back! You have inspired me to get out my older Tim dies too and create. Love making journals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your color blending here is really beautiful. Great elements in your collage. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous cover - your use of those dies and the added texture are beyond gorgeous!! I love the back too! Everything about this is truly brilliant! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blast of the past! We should never forget how we got here! Lovely colors and beautiful design, Georgie! Love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy yummy textures and gorgeous colors! Love that moon as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Georgie! Such a rich, textured project! I love love love what you did with the moon...it is mysterious and fabulous! Fabusterious project my dear friend! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it. Only just getting into altered art, so this is my inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an amazing and inspirational piece! I found you on Pintrerest today and am so glad I did! Thank you for shariimg you're creative genius with us :)

    ReplyDelete