Twin Tags


Hey!

I'm back again with some more inspiration for Mixed Media Place (and by the way have you seen Finn's new releases for Prima Marketing....? GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I have used the papers from Tales Of You And Me by Prima, as the bas for these tags. 


Lots of Prima flowers, plus some of their chipboard pieces to build layers. This was a slightly different way of working for me, but I did enjoy the process and pushing myself to work with softer colours.


I used gelatos, gels, mini stones, embellishments, glitters and even some resist canvas!!


Hope you like this photo collage, I figured instead of reams of photos (and lots of scrolling), I'd put them into one large pic ;) But these are most of my close ups - I had to limit how many I used, does anyone else loves taking close up shots? :)


I'd like to enter this at Mixed Media and Art for their January challenge, check out their gorgeous mood board: 



Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Georgie
xx








12 comments

  1. Just as I hoped - I can see the details better here! These really are special Georgie! Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags Georgie! Love them. Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Красивые работы и спасибо, что творишь с ММА

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, I love how light and pretty the colors are, true beauty, thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Georgie! It's been ages since I've visited your blog, and had to see what you've been up to! I love these little beauties! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete