Thank you card inspiration




Hunting around for inspiration for thank yous to do in mass (well 10) I came across Paperartsy's latest challenge. 

I wanted something simple that I could repeat easily and quickly but still look cool. That's when I saw this design - perfect!! 



So I set to work, I chose the bubbles stamp from JOFY set... , used a sheet of paper to mark diagonally across the card and started stamping.



Once dry I used paperartsy fresco finish paints squid ink, South Pacific and bora bora to paint the bubbles.



I then used Tim Holtz thank you stamp to put in the bottom corner.



However, once finished, I realised I'd actually much prefer to use this idea for my son's birthday invites. It looks quite playful and fun. I can also easily swap the thank you to a 'you're invited' and voila!

But... Now I'm back to the drawing board for thank yous. I'll think of something - just hope it's soon lol x

I'd like to enter this in the paperartsy challenge this week. 

No comments