'Lady' - Layout for Prima Challenge

Hiya!! 

Having a go at the Prima BAP challenge this month! I usually go for their PPP or combine the two, but wanted a little more freedom with colour this time, so went with just the layout. Isn't it awesome you get the choice?!! 


So this is my second attempt, the first one didn't work out, but we shan't dwell on that, except to say I could not get three photos to work as per the sketch, so in order to still join in with the spirit of things I went for a portrait photo and continued with a line of flowers and embellishments going down it. 



A Prima resin, (Railings) covered with Art Basics Clear Gesso and then sprayed with Color Blooms Vintage Coal and Antique Gold. Then some Art Alchemy Paint in Steampunk Copper.


Just a snapshot of all the bits coming together around the photo. I tried to create depth, to reflect the mysterious side of the photo and some sparkle, a little magic!


Some new Finn Gears hidden like little jewels.



I used an old vine flower by Prima. But sprayed with Color Bloom Spray in Boysenberry, and adorned with a mixture of 3D Matte Gel, Art Alchemy Paint in Steampunk Copper, Bronze Micro Beads and Gold Rush Art Glass 


Finn's new metal Butterfly embellishment.



I used all sorts of new goodies as well as some old, Finnabair's new Rusting Paste for example. This has to be the easiest way to create a rust effect, and I used this on some circle shaped chipbaord pieces. 


More hidden treasure, need more of these 'Art' knobs, I love trying to get this word into a layout.

Oh and the papers... Salvage District collection - LOVE!!


I'd like to enter this in the Prima Build a Page for the month of June! :)

Love and hugs,
Georgie
xx


8 comments

  1. Soooo pretty, Georgie! So many romantic touches! You have really evolved as an artist over time, and I'm so proud of you, my dear! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so beautiful Gee, the lady is stunning and so is your background. I just love the hint of the wall in the background and your embellishments are a delight. Love this - lots! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page! I felt in love with all details!
    Kisses, Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute perfection on paper, Georgie! Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely brilliant Georgie, just love the way you think creating a layout! Masterly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Georgie!! Just love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Gorgeous....Mystical...Magical!!!

    ReplyDelete