'Fly Through Time' - Journal

Aka.... 

 'volant per tempus'



Well I figured it was about time I make another hand bound journal to add to the collection. Each time I learn something new in this remarkable adventure. Something extra to add, or adapt to the next. Using some amazing products from Mixed Media Place, mediums, metal embellishments and even rust paste.

I'm not going to go in to too much detail here, but there is more over at Mixed Media Place blog. For now, here are some pics:








Thank you for stopping by and as always it means so much to me seeing you here. 

Wishing you the best year possible with lots of creative mojo!
Hugs
Georgie


I'd like to enter this over at:

Country View Challenges - Anything Goes


7 comments

  1. Stunning work Georgie! Happy New Year, may it bring only the best!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning project, Georgie! I love the dark moody photos, too! Off to have a look at the details! Happy New Year to you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cover looks fun and very moody. Lovely texures. Thanks for joining in with the fun over at Country View for our anything goes challenge x
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning ! Love it ! Thank you so much for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Georgie. Oh dear I had to tell you that your journal left me speechless.... Stunning !!! AWESOME ! I just love what you ma de. Very impressing. Now I'll jump to have a look at Mixed Media for further details. I just cant get enough of admiring your journal.
    Thank you so MUCH for sharing your gorgeous art.
    Hugs from Monica..... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you've become obsessed with these. This is a marvel, truly wondrous!

    ReplyDelete