OH. MY. GOODNESS.....

...again!

What a week! Honestly it has been truly incredible... I am not only getting my first cover for a magazine, which has made me so incredibly happy, I cannot even begin to convey it!


But today, I'm up over on the Prima Marketing Blog as their guest!! Say what.....!!! Pinch me, Pinch me, PINCH ME.... :) Completely delirious!!!


So I think this is a perfect time to thank you to everyone out there, to all that have supported me either via my blog, instagram or Facebook - every like, love and comment mean so much to me... Thank you for all the inspiration YOU provide, the tutorials you share, the smiles you bring. You really are an amazing bunch and don't we just have the best community!!

Love
Georgie
xx

10 comments

  1. Amazing news and many congratulations Georgie! Just hopped over to Prima - what fabulous projects. I could just get lost in all the wonderful layers and textures. Absolutely wonderful work and your accolades are well deserved. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats my dear! You so deserve all the praise and fame. Such grace and beauty of your work deserves all the attention of the world.
    Hugs
    Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pssshhhh girl, we should be thanking YOU for sharing your geniusness with us! Your work is absolutely fab and it's about time you got on the cover of a magazine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Georgie, you shouldn't be surprised.... Your designs are stunning. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely FANTABULOUS!! Well done on it all & so not surprising.....lovely to see your talent being so recognised :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fantastic news Gee, you deserve all the good things that come your way, your art is amazing - always!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!! Not surprising at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Georgie! They sure know how to pick 'em! Fabulous work! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must be on Cloud 9 Georgie!! I'm really delighted for you. Congrats again. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congratulations! Such fabulous creations too! Such a well deserved GD spot! I am still trying, not very successfully, to catch up! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete