Great things take time

Goodness!! Didn't realise it had been so long since I did a post... I do apologise. I will try to do better in future. Promise... ;)

I am finding with a lot of commitments I have been running out of time for my son, so I tried to turn things around and made him my priority.

Anyway, on to why I am posting today... I up on 49 and Market's blog with my latest layout.


I won't go into too much detail, otherwise I'd be here all day, but it felt great to get back to doing layouts like this. I will leave you with all the close ups, may have gone overboard with those hehe :) 
















3 comments

  1. Georgie, I'm so happy you gave us lots of closeups! This layout is beautiful with so much gorgeous glamour and texture! While I'm so pleased to see your work on your lovely blog, I am even more pleased you are making your son a priority. You have so little time with them when they are young and they grow up so fast. Sending hugs!


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super duper gorgeous. I totally love whatever you create!! Your layouts are always spectaculair! And you know sweetie, I feel you!! xxx take all the time you need...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to be such a poor visitor - I have been getting bouts of vertigo that have limited my screen time! Much better now so having a catch up! Your layout is full of Georgie specials - you really do make the most amazing layers! Spending time with your son is precious - everything else will still be there but you will have such lovely memories of your times together! I had time out of teaching when my 3 boys were little and I wouldn't have swapped them for anything! Big hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete