'Relax' with 49 and Market!

Hiya!

I sharing one of my last pieces for 49 and Market! It's been such a pleasure to design for this brand and use their wonderful products. Of course, I will continue to use, but I shan't be making as much from now on.


So as well as using products from 49 I was also inspired by a couple of challenges. Two other gorgeous brands - Lindy's and Dusty Attic. These three go together like beans on toast with cheese (yep, that right there is heaven for me haha).

I will include a product list with links at the bottom, for now I will give you some close up:







Products used:

49 and Market

Lindy's Stamp Gang

Dusty Attic


I'd like to enter this layout at: 




And 





Thank you for joining me today,
hugs
Georgie

10 comments

  1. There's a lovely sense of spaciousness around all the fabulous textural detail. It all draws the eye in so cleverly. 49 & Market will miss having your amazing artwork.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful, i love the dandelion seed head, so beautifully supported by your layout. thank you for the inspirtaion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout, I love your take on the combo! Thank you for joining at Lindy's this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout with the most beautiful contrast of black/white with the delicate apricot color. I am just thrilled with your ability to add texture! Gorgeous, Georgie! You will be greatly missed on the 49th and Market DT! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is so beautiful and subtle - love it - thanks so much for sharing it with Lindy's oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing as always! Thanks for playing along at Lindy's :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Lovely project thanks for playing with Lindy's. I love the details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many awesome details and techniques!!! Always a pleasure seeing your Art....Thank you for joining us here at the Dusty Attic again....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Georgie! What a fabulous way to display that lovely image! Great idea to add the black and white touches! Hope you are all having a great Summer! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this Georgie! So light and airy, really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete