Party

Hiya!! 

I know long time no write, but I'm here now :) New year and one of my resolutions is to be more active my blog again. I think the issue stems from Facebook, we have this place of seeing creations instantly and posting instantly that our blogs seem almost redundant. However, I would like to keep my online journal going. xxx

So today I am up over on the Mixed Media Place blog with a little mixed media sumin-sumin ;)

                                      

I fell in love with the Dusty Attic Moodboard and really wanted to give it a try.


Lots of layers in golds and white.  Plus paper from one of my fave companies - 7 Dots Studio!


Text with string, snow paste and glitter glass.


Loads of gorgeous wooden chippie pieces.


And loads of Prima Flowers, pastes and embellies! 


Thank you for stopping by and looking, lovely to have you here and really appreciate your visits. 

I'd like to enter this over at Dusty Attic for their January 2018 challenge:
Oh my goodness - isn't it stunning?!! 

I'd like to also enter this at LemonCraft for January:


Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
Country View Crafts - Anything Goes


Love and hugs and Happy New Year 
Georgie
xx



7 comments

  1. So pleased that you showed this here! I will always blog even though iI do love Instagram too! This is so beautiful Georgie - I just don't know here to begin with something as textured as this so in my eyes you are genius! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely page! I too am a very active blogger and I really hope peeps stay with it! Thanks so much for joining in with our anything goes challenge for January over at Country View xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic piece Georgie ! Love it ! Thank you for entering our monthly challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękna praca :) dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Lemocraft :) pozdrawiam i trzymam kciuki :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, this is a beautiful piece full of layers, textures and colours. Thank you for joining in the challenge at The Artistic Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful creation Georgie... adore all the textures. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL! I love all the layers, all the elements. Everything!
    Thank you for joining the Lemoncraft challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete