Adventure Is Out There Layout + Tutorial



Hi Lovelies,

Sharing my project for Mixed Media Place today, with a layout and video tutorial to share!!





I won't bore you with too many details as I have a video tutorial attached, but I have used 7 Dots Studio as the base and and sentiment for the piece. Mixed media elements from Finnabair and Prima, like Glitter Glass, Beads and Mechanicals. Also had great fun with Prima's Metallic paints!

I will leave you with the close ups, :) 











I'd like to enter this at Mixed Media and Art for the July/August challenge


Huge hugs
Georgie
xx

14 comments

  1. Georgie, you have totally made my morning! It was so fun and mesmerizing watching you create this magical layout! Gorgeous, hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! So pleased to see you here too, your kind words always make me smile xx

      Delete
  2. Such a fantastic layout Georgie and I thoroughly enjoyed your video too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di!! :) So pleased you enjoyed it, I was so nervous sharing haha xx

      Delete
  3. This is not fair, I'm such a big fan of your work! ahah Love love love!!!! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layout! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at MMA challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout! I love all the details!
    Thank You for joining us at Mixed Media & Art :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unreal beautiful layout! Love!!
    Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgie your pages just floor me, for real girl. You are so talented, it's amazing, love the flow of your designs and so perfectly done, a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Can't wait to watch your video! Thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creation thank you very much for your participation in the challenge MMA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Очень круто! Так драматично, цепляет. Спасибо, что творите с блогом Mixed Media & Art

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yippee! Georgie, I am so happy and not a bit surprised to see your layout chosen as the winner at MMA! Huge Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout!!Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete