Just Be You + Tutorial


Hiya!!

Okay, so it is not often I get to create something solely for a challenge or two, but coming back from hols and the day after, I ask my son what he would like to do thinking we could spend the day together... But... he missed his Lego!! Lol, I guess that is what a week with us will do to him. :)

So, I bee-lined straight for table after seeing the gorgeous mood boards from Maja Design and Dusty Attic, and set to work...

Plus a video tutorial is included too... 


For these two mood boards I used the colours from Maja, but also the colours and feeling from the top right hand corner of the Dusty Attic mood board with the drapes and flowers.


Using papers from Maja's Vintage Summer 6 x 6 range, perfect for a card this size.

From Dusty Attic I used:

Leaves (sorry can't find item on site so linked to floral section :) )


Used some punches from Tim Holtz for bird and foliage.


All flowers are from 49 and Market. Since stepping down from this gorgeous team I have missed playing with the flowers, so it was good fun to break them out again for this vintage/shabby card.


Lots of soft texture in between layers. 


Hope you've enjoyed, be sure to check out my video on YouTube...




Just Be You Video Tutorial


I'd like to enter this at








Have a gorgeous day / evening / sleep wherever in the world you maybe.
Hugs
Georgie

9 comments

  1. Oh this is so beautiful Georgie, love your design and soft colour tones.
    Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely creation Georgie, subtle tones and embellished with natural elements. Thank you for sharing its beauty and joining the That's Crafty Only Cards Challenge. Best wishes Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Gee, so delicate in those wonderful soft tones and I just love the design! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just breathtaking, Georgie! I love the soft colors and delicate die cuts and flowers! I love it when you bring out the feminine side of crafting! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, stunning as always and ooh the detail...so beautiful, love the colour palette, so summery and vintage! Off to look a t the video now. hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow wonderful! Thank you for playing with us at dusty attic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Be You! Yeppers, that box It is checked because this is you! Gorgeous and brilliant design and details. I could pick your art out of a lineup, you have a flair all your own. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete