'Twas The Night Before Christmas - Layout

Hi there folks

Very quickly before I begin my post, I will be round to catch up with you all very soon and will backtrack on your blogs. Things have just been hectic here to say the least and now it looks like, with our week off, we're having to finally nail potty training with my son - so even less time. Who knows when I'm going to wrap anything lol!!

Anyway...

Just a quick -ish post today as I really fancied a go at the Lindy's Challenge for this month.




These gorgeous mini pine cones are perfect for this time of year, I got mine from Linda at the Funkie Junkie Boutique. They look perfect with some white paint dabbed at the ends too.






Some gorgeous stamps from IndigoBlu - Tasty Textures (new release too and now available for purchase!! - whoop whoop) 








Some IndigoBlu Mega Flakes enamel dots, been making loads of these recently as I have a thing about enamel dots - not sure it's just a phase anymore (full blown addiction), but this is a great way to make your own and keep costs down.


This absolutely adorable picture is from the IndigoBlu new line up due to be released in the next year, a whole collection of vintage images - just perfect for scrapping!

I love the Lindy's mood board and very often find them a great source of inspiration as I just love colour! And their sprays of course!!

For this project I used from Lindy's:


And here is the gorgeous mood board from this month's Lindy's Colour Challenge:


Hope you have a stunning Christmas if I can't get to you before then, you all really deserve it and I want to say a huge thank you for your beautiful inspiration on a daily basis.  

You guys rock!!

Love, Peace and Happiness this Christmas
Georgie
xx

19 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Georgie!!! I love every part of what you've done here! Good luck with reaching those goals over the holidays. Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work fab attention to detail. Have a fabulous Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how you have used those colours! So many beautiful elements in this piece! Hope the training is short! !Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Georgie... this is fantastic! I just love all the different textures. The details and flowers around the cute picture are really beautiful too.
    Wishing you Merry Christmas!!!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout and such superb attention to detail, as usual my dear!!! Love it!
    Hugs

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! As for potty training, they do it when they are ready. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! As for potty training, they do it when they are ready. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh how I missed my dose of Gee! This is alluring in design and details and textures. Wowzers! Question though-you made the gold dots? The entire large section of gold circles behind the pic? Or the small gold dots that are on the cord in the pic? Both are gorgeous! Just curious. This is a wonderful LO! Good luck with the potty training, Icant help ya there unless it is a puppy or kitty or pig. :) Hugz to you muffin! And Merry Christmas! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely amazing page Georgie! Just breathtaking and drooling over every little detail, especially the golden round things from the background, not sure what it is? But so, so gorgeous! You will be on the top 5 pick for Lindy's, mark my words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this layout is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the clusters of embellishments, the enameled dots and those baby pinecones. Sooooo cute. And the image is gorgeous!
    I'm having a really hectic week too even without any potty training dramas lol. So if I don't get to do another round before Christmas, have a wonderful Christmas, full of love, spent in health and laughter. Big festive hugs to say thank you for all your stunning inspiration this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Speechless! I'm going to be ogling gorgeous page for a long time! Pinning, so I can go back after the holidays and gaze some more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything about this beautiful layout is wonderful, from the lovely white tipped pinecones to the itty bitty enamel dots and the gorgeous background.... Hugs, Anne xx

    PS, hope the potty training goes to plan! Have a wonderful holiday season. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning layout and details.
    Happy Christmas, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning work with the traditional red, green and gold, Georgie - this is amazing! So many textures and wonderful details. Wishing you and yours a peaceful and joyous festive season!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. CSo beautiful Georgie! I love all of your art and thank you so much for always inspiring!
    Merry Merry Christmas, have a wonderful HOliday Season!
    ~hugs and peace,
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just stumbled upon your blog and love it. Your photos are fabulous...as your work. Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Georgie! You are an inspiration, my dear! What a festive and well designed layout! Looks like you've got your hands full--potty training and Christmas at the same time! My hat's off to you! I hope it's all going well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete