Blog Candy Winner.... Announcement!!

Wow!!! Thank you so much to everyone for the super lovely comments over the last couple of weeks and thank you to my new fabulous followers, I'm so glad to have you come along on my crafting journey.

I'm hoping I have managed to get round to everyone and in return now follow you, please say if I haven't. I do get tangled up in baby brain from time to time!



Anyway... without further ado I can now reveal the winner of my £20 gift certificate. Big yaaaay! :)

The winner was selected at random via names in a bowl (very technical and modern...) and then stirred with a wooden spoon by husband (because it's juuust his style... ), who then very graciously dug deep to pick the name...............:



'Butterfly' - aka the lovely and very talented Alison over at Words and Pictures!!!!


*********CONGRATS!!!********



Alison does some of the most amazing vintage shabby-style mixed media projects you could hope to find and is constantly thinking of ways to combine these projects with light too. There's a beautiful post where she made these gorgeous candle holders with the Tim Holtz Vellum - STUNNING!! And pure genius!!!

Do check it out :) or pop over to say congrats, and Alison please can you email me with the store where you would like the credit for and I will get it sorted for you ASAP :)



Thank you to everyone for supporting the new Challenge Blog and team at Crafty Gals Corner the response has been phenomenal. You have all made our DT Leader one very happy lady!

Currently the challenge this week is Let's Hear It For The Guys - make any project, honestly it can be anything, as long as it's masculine themed. As always there are some fab prizes up for grabs, just take a peek!



Have a wonderful weekend one and all, I hope it's filled with lots of creative time! xx
TTFN
Georgie xx

P.S. Big thank you to those who added this to their side bars, your support for this meant so much to me - hugz xxxx

12 comments

  1. Huge Congrats on your Win Alison :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the wonderful Alison! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So pleased for Alison!
    Hope I can take your candy pic off using my phone Georgie - we are away till Sunday!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Alison! Enjoy your amazing prize! :o) Thank you again for the opportunity, Georgie! Have a wonderful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation, Alison! And thank you, Georgie, for your generosity! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Alison... how lovely of you Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - I'm having a really lucky January. Thank you, Georgie for your lovely words about Words and Pictures, as well as for such a lovely candy. Hope 2015 brings you lots more crafty joy... I'm looking forward to following your adventures. Thanks everyone for your lovely congratulations too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Alison! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete