Happy New Year!!!

Hi Everyone and a very Happy New Year to you! Hope you all had the most amazing Christmas!!

I can't believe this last year has gone so quickly, I only just got used to writing 2014 and already I'm replacing the '4' with a '5'...

I started blogging my crafty adventure this year, April, (the same time I managed to persuade my husband that having a decent laptop in the house would be a great thing! Coincidence - nope!!) but I didn't really get going with it until a couple of months after and have made some many wonderful friends.

There is one lady who I owe an extra big thanks to for all her help and patience over this time and that is Anne from Redanne. Without Anne, my blog would not be where it is and her encouragement has been amazing. Not only that, she is so inspirational and one of the most talented crafters out there. Thank you Anne!! xx

I want to thank everyone who left wonderful comments for my work and really gave me the push I needed when my confidence was sagging. I love and appreciate all of them.

I have had some wonderful highlights this year
- winning at Country View Challenges (this is where it all really started for me),
- getting a win with my first Tim Holtz tag.
- ending 2014 and starting 2015 with a win at Prima (November challenge)... Gobsmacked?!... yep me too. When you see the other talent I was up against, I feel very honoured to have been chosen.

Those who follow me know that Tim Holtz and Prima are my absolute top picks for products and artistic style, so for me I have achieved something which I thought would take me years... There's a happy bunny sitting here :)

With going forward into 2015 please check out Crafty Gals Challenge Corner, a brand new challenge blog with some wonderfully friendly and welcoming DT Members, including yours truly (couldn't stop myself writing that?) :), and ScrapbookerPhD who have some great prizes and inspirational pieces coming up. So please check them both out.

I'll leave it there, as I didn't want this to be too wordy (oops), but I hope each of you reach your dreams/resolutions in 2015, with health, wealth and happiness.

I'll be popping across to see you soon if I haven't already.

Take care and Happy New Year Hugs
Georgie xx



5 comments

  1. I'm so glad I met you and was introduced to your amazing talent. I look forward to the new year and seeing your crafty genius in action!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Becca, :) and I feel the same, I love your bright and vibrant style xx

      Delete
  2. It has been a real pleasure following you (and I didn't do all that much to help but thank you for the shout out!). You are a wonderfully talented lady and you inspire ME with every post that you do. I look forward to seeing your projects in 2015 and seeing your blog grow. Happy New Year to you too! All the best for 2015. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've done more than you think Anne, it just goes to show how one person's small act of kindness, can mean a lot to the recipient - and it did! I won't forget it, I'd still be trying to figure out attaching badges etc if it wasn't for you - lol. Still have my mister holder on my desk too, it's an essential part of my kit!!
      Biggest Hugs
      Georgie xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Georgie, only just seen that your 'by the sea' page won! So pleased, you are truly talented and I'm glad your star is in ascendence. Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity in 2015. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete